A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fall wish list.....

Photo taken on an excursion last fall


Autumn is upon us and it's my favorite time of year.  Have you been scratching your head lately wondering where summer went? 

In looking over my summer 'wish list' I'm happy to say that I did in fact enjoy everything on my list, except golfing with my hubby.  Unfortunately an injury early in the summer has kept me off the golf course and in physical therapy.  But other than that, I made the absolute most of my summer and enjoyed it to the fullest, including my kick off summer hot fudge sundae (which wasn't on the list, but a revered summer tradition)

When fall arrived on Friday, I started crafting my autumn wish list; There are lots more fun events and projects on tap,  but here are a things that I want to do this fall, and a few things that help me enjoy, appreciate and savor the season.

  • Make homemade soup  - every week if often as possible 
  • Try fencing
  • Recycle old cassettes
  • Teach a four week Pure Muscle class (will be packing my bikini for Aruba in Nov so this is a must!)
  • Go to an orchard for apples, cider and a pumpkin
  • Make something with the apples, maybe a pie or applesauce
  • Stock up on red wine (get ideas from wine class I'm taking in Oct with hubby)
  • Take some photos of fall foliage
  • Get a massage
  • Watch at least two documentaries I've been meaning to watch from my Netflix list
  • Sand and stain bench for living room
  • Take Belly Dancing
  • Do something spontaneous every week (believe it or not this might be the most challenging as I tend to PLAN my spontaneity.!)

What's on your Fall Wish List?





No comments: