A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer wish list....


Summer is here folks!  How will you make the most of it?   NOW is the time to consciously design your summer.  Otherwise, you will be asking yourself over Labor Day weekend 'where did the summer go?'

I know it will go especially fast for me this year as I'll be spending a good chunk of July traveling to China on a cultural exchange/service trip.  And while that's VERY exciting for me, there are plenty of other things I want to be sure to include in my summer.

Here's a few items on my summer wish list....

  • Hit the Farmer's Market every week   
  • Rollerblade at the beach
  • Get a pedicure with a bright happy color
  • Visit the library for mindless summer reading, especially some good mysteries & chick lit
  • See the last Harry Potter movie
  • Play golf with my hubby as often as possible
  • Enjoy Happy Hour on patio with my hubby on the weekends with a glass of cold Pinot Grigio or a margarita - our best chats happen here!
  • Plan an outing with the Jazzer-girls to see The Help
  • Eat lunch outside on every day that weather permits
  • Host a summer cookout with THE gang 
  • Get to NJ to visit my adorable nephews
  • Celebrate the 4th of July with the Rzasa clan
  • Have a summer adventure (or two) with Pina

What's on yours?


No comments: