A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happiness is always available to you



Especially in the midst of difficulties, learning to be happy is one of the most important skills we can develop.

One of my dearest friends forwarded an email she received from a friend of a friend who is in Japan right now.  She spoke of what her day to day life was like right now  I was completely in awe of how she recognized blessings all around her despite the horrific circumstances.

Hopefully she won't mind if I share just a few words from her message....

Somehow at this time I realize from direct experience that there is indeed an enormous Cosmic evolutionary step that is occurring all over the world right at this moment. And somehow as I experience the events happening now in Japan, I can feel my heart opening very wide. My brother asked me if I felt so small because of all that is happening. I don't. Rather, I feel as part of something happening that much larger than myself. This wave of birthing (worldwide) is hard, and yet magnificent.


Happiness and magnificence is truly always available to you

No comments: