A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Thursday, April 07, 2011

Celebrate every day....now I just need some ideas.

I just finished reading a wonderful book called Epiphany by Elise Ballard. It is compilation of wonderful essays and I could probably write a blog post about every chapter.

One woman, Wendi Cooper, ended her essay with this wonderful advice.
 
"It's important for us all to try every day to do something great for ourselves and something great for someone else, and it doesn't matter how big or how small - just something great, every day.

It's important.  We all deserve it."

Sounds good. So now I just need to figure what that will be today.  I've got a pretty open schedule today.  No meetings and everything I'm working on can be done anywhere.  What will I do for myself and what will I do for someone else?   

What will YOU do to follow this advice ?  And if you have any suggestions for me, bring 'em on!

No comments: