A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Friday, December 02, 2011

One for you....one for me....




Ever get into that mode when you're doing your Holiday shopping? Spot a great gift  for mom, and hey look over there - something just right for ME!

Is it me? Or is it hard not to fall into that trap?  

But this is the season of GIVING, 'tis it not?
Mid-year I made a choice not to buy anything for myself for the second half of the year, with the exception of while traveling in Beijing (there's gotta be an exception to every rule right?).

For the most part, I've been consistent and successful, but sometimes a girl needs just a little sparkle for the Holidays.

In my shopping travels of late, I picked up these festive sparkly earrings (with the Kohl's sale + coupon they were less than $10).  So don't beat yourself up about wanting to give a little to yourself as well.  You were good this year, right?  It doesn't have to be extravagant or big.  An inexpensive bit of holiday cheer may be just what your festive outfit needs.

Cheers!















No comments: