A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

“Trust that perfection is all around you right now.”



I can just hear Lorin Beller Blake's voice in my head as I type that line.  I've worked with Lorin as my business coach and when she wrote about this concept in her blog last week, the message was just what I needed to hear and one Lorin and I have been exploring in our work together.

This year has definitely been full of interesting changes and opportunities.  At times I might have described it as full of challenges, but in working with Lorin, I realize that all of the changes have actually been perfect.
Even though I was initially resistant or disappointed by some of the changes, they have opened up ideas and possibilities and a very exciting path for 2011.   As I continue to expand my vision and think bigger (hope you heard that Lorin!) more and more wonderful things have come my way.

I have begun to eliminate negative people and drama from  my life, and new partnerships and friendships have emerged.  It's exhilarating when you surround yourself with such strong positive energy.

The photo above expresses one of my favorite sayings and serendipitously I came across it painted on a sidewalk in San Diego this summer where I snapped the photo. 

As we approach that time of year when we reflect back "trust that perfection is all around your right now."  

And when in doubt Let Go, Let God!



4 comments:

Starla J. King said...

Kristen, I love that you found that saying on the side walk ... such perfection!

I laughed at your note to Lorin. :)

Such an important point about getting away from the drama and negativity... to make room for the EXHILARATING, life-giving, love-creating stuff. *That* is the stuff that changes this world!

Peg Calvario said...

Thank you Kirsten, for reminding me of the importance to "let go and let God." Your blog post is perfect timing as we prepare for the birth of Christ and the journey towards an extraordinary 2011. Happy Holidays!

Peg Calvario said...

Thank you Kristen, as your blog post reminds me of the importance to "let go and let God." Your timing is perfection - as in the season, we begin to prepare for the birth of Christ and our steps toward an extraordinary 2011. Happy Holidays!

Lorin Beller Blake said...

Kristen, Thank you for your words. Thank for your brilliant and powerful work you are doing in the world to empower others to 'get healthy' in a way that truly has long term impact.... and I am so glad you are thinking powerfully! YOU ROCK!