A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Thursday, August 31, 2006

Queen of the Power Tools


I have to give special kudos to the two hardest working folks helping me this week. Roy did the trim and facing on the stage (it's hard to see what a detailed job it was from this pic). I took this earlier today just after I finished staining it.

Looks pretty darn good I must say!

And my fellow power tool diva, Pina, and I assembled the registration desk, and printer cabinet/file cart. Wow! There was a lot of hardware involved in that project. AND we didn't have too many mysterious pieces left when we finished!

Our Grand Opening Reception is one week from tomorrow and it looks like we'll be ready. I hope you'll be joining us....Friday, September 8th from 6-8 pm.




No comments: