A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Sunday, August 20, 2006

Easy Listening........


One of the purposes of starting this blog is to get inspired....one way to do this is to share suggestions for books, movies, music, whatever comes to mind. And when I received Kevin' Briody's recent email on his upcoming shows, I decided this was the perfect place to start!

I am a big fan of acoustic/folk music and Kevin is one of my favorite singer/songwriters (and friends) .

If you haven't heard Kevin you can check him out his schedule at www.kevinbriody.com. His show at the Ridgefield Playhouse with George Wurzbach is one of my favorites and I make sure to catch it every year.

Or you can pick up one of his CDs and you can listen to him anytime. I've got all three and I really can't recommend just one, I've got faves on each one! Of course "Be Still" which I had the pleasure of having Kevin perform at my wedding (one of the best wedding presents ever!) is an all time favorite. Go to his website http://www.kevinbriody.com/music/BeStill.mp3
to listen to it and be prepared to be relaxed and moved....

If you get to one of Kevin's shows or pick up one of his CDs, please drop me a line and let me know what you think.

No comments: