A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Brunch with the girls





On Sunday several special Jazzercise friends met for brunch at Quattro Pazzi at the Oak Hills Golf Course (my usual golf hangout) to celebrate Pam's fifth anniversary as a Jazzercise instructor (that's Pam in the pink).

It only took me 10 years to convince her to go for it!

It was also a chance to visit with our friend Tammie (in the polka dot top) visiting from Ohio. I take every opportunity to try to convince Tammie to move back to CT.



The weather was beautiful and the food was delicious. Quattro Pazzi is definitely worth a visit, and if you go, say hello to my buddy Vinnie Grillo who's the golf pro there. Or better yet, take a lesson from him. He taught me everything I know about golf.

No comments: