A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Friday, January 01, 2010

Here's to a fresh start.....

Since I am a HUGE list maker and goal setter, I love the promise of a New Year, a fresh start, and blank planner pages. Yes, I know this is the age of technology. I have an iPhone, I blog and regularly update my Facebook and Twitter accounts, but I NEED the blank pages too!

Anyway, this year, before I pencil anything into the crisp, blank pages of my new Franklin Planner pages, I want to make sure I schedule my time properly. I know that my happiness and health depend on keeping my priorities in order. God, my family (which extends to many special friendships), and time to care for myself all must have top billing in my calendar.

Today I'll kick off the New Year with family & friends filling our house to share a Mexican feast. My intention today - to enjoy family & friends.

After all, when you start with your priorities in order, anything can happen. I have a feeling it's going to be a VERY good year.

All the best in 2010!

No comments: