A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Thursday, August 16, 2012

A magnificent life is all in your perspective


Yesterday during my morning email exchange with one of my best pals she mentioned a few things that had happened that morning (and BTW I learned this morning that her day went from bad to worse). If I had been having the same kind of day I might have been inclined to get back in bed and pull the covers over my head.

Don't you just wanna do that sometimes?


When I said as much to her she replied:


The sun is shining and I have a magnificent life.  Those were mere inconveniences.

As always she inspires me and I try to learn by her example.

Another friend is going through an extremely rough time.  His terminally ill child has taken a turn for the worse.  Yet he has still taken the time to text me to welcome me home and inquire about my trip.  I often wonder how he gets through each day with such a positive outlook, knowing the reality he is living.

He is also choosing a magnificent life.

I'm lucky to have so much inspiration around me.  You do too, just took around. 


 

No comments: