A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Staff Holiday Brunch and December Fun

This year our staff celebrated with a Holiday Brunch. It was a great to spend some social time together and relax.
Beth brought a fun game "Catch Phrase: The Music Edition" ...Pina belts out a tune below.
Tressa's strategy was to "dance" out the songs, mainly any song which is a Jazzercise routine. "I can name that song in four hip shakes!"



Everyone enjoyed their 'Secret Santa' gifts and we still can't agree on whether Secret Santas are supposed to STAY secret or not. Feel free to email me with your vote on this!

Beth's enjoying those mimosas!




On a personal note, I had the chance to go into New York twice to 'get into the spirit' . If you didn't get a chance to see it, the tree at Rockefeller Center was beautiful in the new colored lights.

First I went with some of my Jazzer-buds to see the Alvin Ailey show. WOW! It was fabulous and I will definitely be back to see them again!

Here we are posing at Angela's office. I think my mom's the one behind camera (yikes!) so she's MIA in the picture.
And then again to meet up with my Aunt Carolyn and cousins Mary Ann and Carol who
came in from Virginia for two days of shopping and shows. Uh, guess mom is once again behind the camera in this one (do you see a pattern here?)

We had lunch at Bryant Park and a fun time shopping, including my first visit to the American Girl store.

Of course the snowflakes at Saks were beautiful (above), but i thought our own Christmas tree was just as pretty!



Happy Holidays!

No comments: