A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Packing in progress.....

Some of the important stuff for my carry on

 
I actually kind of like packing.  It's the UNpacking I'm not particularly fond of. Maybe because it involves lists.  As you might expect an avid list maker such as myself makes quite a few lists before traveling.  I sort of took over the spare bedroom a few weeks ago in preparation for my trip.

Here are some of my favorite things to bring in flight:

  • Good head phones (not just the ear buds. Love these pink ones in the pic above)
  • Gum
  • Snacks - almonds and Luna Bars
  • Pashmina - no matter what climate I'm traveling to, always bring one and it always comes in handy
  • Rose water spray - this is an old bottle in the pic, but I keep making my own and refilling.  Great way to freshen up!
  • Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - awesome stuff for a long flight. A little pricier than I usually spend on cosmetics (probably around $32 on Amazon), but I save it for traveling.   
  • Hand sanitizer - I don't usually like to get crazy with the sanitizers, but good to have on the plan
  • Journal & book - but then again I don't go anywhere without those items
  • iPad - of course!  Gonna fill it up with good books and movies tonight

What's in your carry on?

Bon voyage!

Paperwork is in order

You can get travel size ANYTHING at Harmon's






There IS a method to the madness
Travel yoga mat, umbrella & Yale tote.  Three musts for me!


No comments: