Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Today's blog is a quick personal entry to share some fun news.
My husband, Rich and I were recently featured by Julie Spira, the Cyber-Dating Expert™ on her site.
Julie is the best-selling author of, The Perils of Cyber-Dating: Confessions of a Hopeful Romantic Looking for Love Online as well as the Radio Show Host of “Ask the Cyber-Dating Expert™”
Check out our album
Healthy relationships are vital to whole life fitness too, and of course just it's plain fun to be featured. :)
Go out and shower some love today.....whether it be giving your kids a big hug, bringing your neighbor's trash can in, or giving your spouse a compliment.
Bring on the love....you can never have too much of it!
Wednesday, June 03, 2009
TOP REASONS TO JAZZERCISE THIS SUMMER
1.To release stress from having the kids home everyday.
2. It takes just 6 weeks to lose the fitness you build in 6 months.
3. The sun does not melt away body fat.
4. You just feel so much better after a good sweat.
5. You can take time to smell the flowers on your summer walks.
6. The adorable On the Go Tote bag
7. To get out of the house so you don’t have to do dinner dishes.
8. Jazzercise is not seasonal. We’re here all year and you should be too.
9. You don’t stop brushing your teeth in the summer, why stop Jazzercise?
10. The sun doesn't suck fat off your body folks so if you're 'outside' remember, you've got to get your heart rate up and do your strength training while you're out there to get all the benefits you get from only 1 hour here.