A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Tuesday, August 03, 2010

No regrets: An anniversary & inspiring video

This past Saturday, July 31s,t marked eight years since my departure from corporate America. I traded heels, a good benefits package and cubicles for the unpredictable challenging entrepreneurial life.

I can't say it's always been the easiest road, but it was definitely a leap of faith. Single at the time, with a Fairfield County size mortgage, I made the choice to follow my passion.

Why?

I choose to live with no regrets.


My story was featured in Sixteen Weeks to Your Dream Business (McGraw Hill) and I am still proud of my choice.




What choice can you make to ensure you live without regret? It doesn't have to be a dramatic change, and it certainly doesn't mean a job change or giving up a really nice salary (unless that's what you want). But it should be a choice that never once leaves you pondering the question why didn't I ?

And if you need a little extra inspiration,
this woman says it best.

No comments: