A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Sunday, December 04, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Go ahead, sing along. 


Yes, it is looking like Christmas around here, and even smelling like Christmas too, as we picked up our tree today. We're giving it a chance to settle and will be decorating it later in the week. In our attempt to create as stress free a holiday as possible, we're keeping the decorating simple.  

We are contemplating doing something different to decorate the tree this year rather than our usual ornaments, and when I say 'we' I mean me.   I think it'd be fun to get a little creative, but Rich tends to prefer the status quo.  At the moment I don't have any brilliant ideas (please pass any along !) so the jury's still out on that one.


However you do it, just be sure to enjoy the process.....


                                     
 






No comments: