A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Monday, February 28, 2011

This is my intention for the week....


Each week I try to set an intention.  Initially I tried to do it daily, but I couldn't remember what the intention was by lunchtime!  Now, I choose something for the week.  I write it in my planner (yep, even with my fancy iPhone I'm still old school about the planner).  Recently I've begun writing it on the chalkboard in our kitchen on occasion.  I also use it when I meditate - because I'm the kind of person who needs something to DO while mediating.  Yeah, I know.
 
I got the inspiration from one of my favorite blogs by Brandi Reynolds.  After all who doesn't want to be part of a Joy Rebellion!?

What's your intention this week?  You can borrow this one, after all, I borrowed it from Brandi!

No comments: