A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Friday, February 25, 2011

Things that were good for my soul this week....


For a lot of people this week was a vacation week, which kicked off with a Holiday.  For me it was business as usual, including long hours and several meetings.  But as I'm reflecting back on the week, I'm glad I made sure to do things that were good for the soul.....

  • Participating in our Happiness Project Book club discussion
  • Teaching six Jazzercise classes 
  • Volunteering at the Soup Kitchen
  • Baking vegan cupcakes 
  • Shopping with my mom
  • Booking a plane tix
  • Taking a yoga class
  • Having a glass of wine with a good friend after work
  • Taking a bubble bath
  • Donating to Education & Hope (I'm always inspired by the wonderful Julie Coyne)
  • Writing a card to a special friend going through a rough time
  • Meditating
  • Having a pizza & movie night with my hubby- at least that's the plan for tonight!

What have you done this week that's good for YOUR soul?

No comments: