A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Friday, March 30, 2012

I dare you...





I received the quote below in an email this week.

"Dare to be what your best self knows you ought to be. Dare to be a bigger human being than you have ever been. Have great hopes, and dare to go all out for them. Have great dreams, and dare to live them. Have tremendous expectations, and believe in them. The more you dare to be great, the more you will be great." ~ Norman Vincent Peale


I always love a good inspirational quote.

Each day I come more and more to the place of dreaming even bigger and believing in those dreams.

How blessed we are to live in a time and place that makes it possible.


DREAM BIG.

I dare you.







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: