A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This little bird says it all....




We can't change the weather, so we might as well  just go with it.  I'm working putting my energy into what I can control.  Brings to mind that old serenity prayer, doesn't it?    

But think about it for a moment? What would our lives look like if we stopped putting energy to regrets about the past or worries about the future? 

Today I choose to put my energy into teaching a high energy class, getting lots of paperwork done, working on a marketing project, buying supplies for the studio, learning some new routines, volunteering at the Soup Kitchen, and cooking a healthy dinner.  That's all that I have in  my control today.   


Where will you put your energy?









No comments: