A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mums the word....




 


This lovely fall photo is from Carrie Leber from Bloomalicious.  I love getting her email newsletter because it's always full of juicy beautiful photos.   So I'm 'borrowing' this one, giving her the credit, and using it to kick off the spirit of fall which is right around the corner.


While I hate to see summer fade, I'm getting ready for fall stuff - like a bunch of mums for my front porch, pumpkin coffee,  golden leaves & cozy sweaters.  Fall is one of my absolute favorite things about living in New England.    My hubby even made this deliciously healthy soup today with butternut squash (another fall fave). Yum!


I'm reflecting on what my intentions and goals for fall.  In fact, I'm happy to report that my earlier post on personal September goals a few weeks ago is almost complete, as is my business list (which I didn't post.)    Although I'm still working on that visit with my nephew...


What are your favorite things about fall?  Time to get into the spirit!



No comments: