A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holidays in 2008



This year Tressa & Becky kicked off the holidays with the first-ever Thanksgiving Day class. It was full of energy and fun and we were ready to dig into the stuffing and pumpkin pie. Don't you love their matching camo?
Erika, Eleanor & I followed up the next day with our Annual Turkey Work Off.


The following week I hosted our Holiday Staff Brunch



We enjoyed a tasty menu (see above) and creative Secret Santa gifts, and a game to get to know a few secrets about one another......Beth was the big winner!



Joan opens a festive Secret Santa gift (above) and Pina gets a scarf that is 'so Pina!'



Meg checks out her gift, and Peggy's receives the perfect party gift.


The following day the Rzasa clan took a holiday adventure to NYC to see the Radio City Christmas Show. The tree is looking as beautiful as ever.


The following week we gathered at The Loft for martinis to celebrate
Becky (one of our newest instructors) & the BIG 3-0!


Obviously she didn't enjoy it much.



Many of our Jazzercise friends were on hand to celebrate plus our My Time for Me buddies, Tracy & Andrea (above). As a side note, the following week I went to a great Wine Party at Tracy's where I had the BEST ever mac & cheese. Let me know if you need a good mac & cheese recipe, she was willing to share it.



Pina, Mindy & I pose after working up quite a sweat on the dancefloor.
Mindy, another one of our fabulous instructors, also celebrated her 3-0 milestone this month.

Finally, on a personal note, along with several other holiday gatherings, I was able to spend time with one of my dearest friends, Melissa, on Christmas Eve day who was home from Raleigh before hosting our usual Christmas Eve dinner at our home.

I also made a visit to Princeton to my adorable nephew Landon on Christmas Day (oh and my brother and sister-in-law too of course :)!


It was a blessing to be with our family & dear friends during this special season.

Looking forward to a peaceful and joyful New Year!

No comments: