A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

29 Day Give



The holidays are always looked upon as the "season of giving". So I thought it would be a great way to begin the New Year with a GIVING challenge, in order to keep the momentum going.

I'm naming January the month for giving!

I have experimented with similar ideas and then I heard about Cami Walker and read her story on her site www.29gifts.org


And that's how it began.

The concept is simple.


"Give one thing away each day for 29 days.
Share your stories about how it impacts your life to focus on giving.

Why? Because to see the world change, we have to do something to change the world.
Plus, the best way to attract abundance into your life is to be in a perpetual state of giving and gratitude. Be an important part of the global giving movement that inspires more generosity on our planet. "

The "rules" can be found on Cami's site.

Be sure to register there (I promised her you'd all check out her site and give your feedback).

You'll also find a cool calendar to keep you on track and gift cards to share & inspire others
(hey, there you go -- give someone a gift card/calendar as your 1st "give"). I've already printed mine and am ready to go. I'm planning to start on Jan. 3rd.

Don't forget to post your comments and amazing results here and on www.29gifts.org.

Happy Giving!

Kristen

PS Now isn't this more fun than yet another resolution to lose 10 lbs?!





















1 comment:

Maria O. said...

Hi Kristen!

I've joined...saw your post on Facebook and checked it out...this is day 3 for me....so with that said I am giving you a BIG Thank you for all your support emails and posts...I love checking out the Jazzercise website to see what you and the girls have been up to and looking at the pictures..that always put a smile on my face!!