A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Thursday, January 05, 2012

We're a "Must Do"




As a perennial list maker, I get very excited about lists, especially those that challenge me to take action. Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Six Ways to Blast Belly Fat, Eight Steps to Spiritual Enlighlment, Ten Power Foods.....you get the picture, I'm on it!


Our Jazzercise classes are a Must Do!

That, as my dad would have said, is a no brainer!  We all need exercise every day, so why not choose something that's effective AND fun.  I mean who wants to be bored to death schlepping along on the treadmill?

No Joining Fee, 
No payment for January.  
Just dance, and sweat, and sing along to PitBull and......
 
Put it on your list today.....or better yet,  just DO it!  

What are you waiting for?  You've got 49 other things on the list to tackle!













No comments: