A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Relaxin' with Reiki

I had a great Reiki session last night with a special client and felt the need to spread some yummy Reiki energy! I first became interested in Reiki when I was preparing for surgery in 2008 and in my typical overachiever fashion, I began researching the quickest way to healing and recovery so that I could be back in action as soon as possible.

It worked.  

I've been hooked ever since and have loved to see how clients benefit.

One of the greatest Reiki healing health benefits is stress reduction and relaxation.  This triggers the natural healing abilities of our bodies and improves and maintains health by gently balancing life energy.

There's a lot of stress in the air right now.  Stress reduction isn't just a buzz word.  It's a choice.  

Do something to relieve your stress TODAY.  And if you're so moved, schedule a session and experience the healing and relaxing benefits of Reiki.  Find a practitioner near you OR if you're in lower Fairfield County, contact me and I'll come to YOU!  Now that's stress free!


No comments: