A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Tuesday, May 10, 2011

There's an app for that.....


I must admit I'm somewhat obsessed with my iPhone. My husband, the Apple fanatic, will be happy to hear me admit it publicly.

I'll confess to surfing the app store and finding interesting (mostly free) apps to play around with.  My current favorite is called Gratitude Rock.  Now I'm an off and on with my journaling and I have gone through many phases writing down things I'm grateful for, but not always sticking to it.  I think I first read about this practice years ago in the cult favorite, Sarah Ban Breathnach's Simple Abundance.  Around the same time Oprah jumped into the action and still recommends recording five things a day.

Well, since I've downloaded Gratitude Rock, I've been on a roll typing in five things every day for the past six weeks or so.  I mean I'm fiddling with the phone a lot, I might as well put it to good use to express gratitude and put some good vibes out into the universe.

So I'm happy to say I'm using my technology for GRATITUDE!  Hey, whatever works.  And if you have a favorite app that's creating positive change in your life, I want to hear about it! I've got my phone handy and I'll be sure to check it out.

No comments: