A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Sunday, April 10, 2011

Do the thing you think you can not do....

I LOVE this photo from http://www.yogajournal.com/
This morning I taught the Sunday 9:30 am Jazzercise class at my Center and our latest trainee, Terri, joined me on stage.  It's fun to get the gals on stage when they're preparing so they can see things from what will soon be their new vantage point.  I also love to see people challenge themselves and set their sights on something wonderful. 


What is the one think you think you can not do?    


Check out 83 year old Bette Calman rockin' the peacock pose (in pearls no less!).

"I'm proof that if you keep at it, you'll get there. I can do more now than I could 50 years ago," the Australian grandmother.

Let Bette inspire you and take one action toward that one think you think you can not do.







No comments: