A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Friday, November 04, 2011

Don't waste the sexy

Perks of working from home

This quote is on a t-shirt I got from a pole dancing class awhile back. Anytime I come across it crumpled up in the back of my drawer,  I decide it's a good idea to put it on every once in awhile and revisit the concept.

It's so easy to go the UN-sexy route.  As I write this I'm wearing flannel pj bottoms, gray thermal long underwear top and fuzzy socks.  Fortunately I'm having a good hair day so that elevates the look, a little. Also fortunate for others that I'm working from home this morning in this lovely ensemble.

As women though we shouldn't be embarrassed to take time to EMBRACE the sexy.  You don't  have to make a big production of it.  Simply put on a little red lipstick or maybe a sexy bra. It doesn't even matter if you're the only one who knows.

I recently took a  Belly Dancing class which did wonders for helping my fellow participants and I  appreciate our curves dabble in a bit of Tuesday night sensuality.  Belly Dancing is a lovely way to reconnect to your body and boost your confidence and  I loved watching the women in the class celebrate their sexiness and ignite their spirits.

Now to look for ways to bring that into our every day lives.  Tonight I'll give it a try by donning high heels and taking a spin around the dance floor at a friend's wedding.
Your turn.....I challenge you to unleash the sexy beautiful goddess that you are!


Planning to slip into this later!


 Don't waste the sexy ladies!


No comments: