Wednesday, September 16, 2009
It's Never Too Late to Dance
I had the pleasure of hosting Rosann Levy at our Anniversary Celebration recently. We celebrated three years at our studio on Hope Street, and for me a milestone of a dream realized.
Accompanied by her husband Arty, Rosann gave a delightful and inspirational reading from her new book, "It's Never Too Late to Dance." Check her website for details.
As an avid reader, I dove right into the book the next day. Here are some of my favorite messages from Rosann and her book...
1. You never know what kind of curve ball life is going to throw you, so be ready to adapt. Flexibility is key to your health and survival.
2. Support is essential. Whether it be from family, friends or colleagues, it is the people who we surround ourselves with us who keep us going in rough times.
3. Life is more interesting and more fun when you continuously reinvent yourself.
4. You can make any change into a positive experience.
5. Confidence is yours for the taking. Explore things to develop your confidence.
6. Bold actions = bold results.
7. It's ok to be vulnerable.
8. Belief in yourself is a great gift.
9. Get excited about life.
10. It's Never Too Late to Dance.
If you're looking for an easy inspiration read, or a lively entertaining speaker, I highly recommend you get in touch with Rosann.