A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Wednesday, July 01, 2009

How I'm Incorporating the Ten Things You Can Do Today


1. I couldn't agree more on this one and try to do it weekly! Usually after work on Saturdays....bubbles...a stack of magazines and pure bliss.

2. :( so sad...I don't have a pet - can I cuddle one of yours?

3. Ooh, this is one I'm looking forward to. Already planning a Harry Potter opening night outing with Mindy.

4. Easy, I definitely got this one covered and am meeting my pals Cindy & Cheryl for lunch tomorrow. It's so great to have friends who pick up right where you left off without missing a beat. Our last luncheon at the holidays turned into a four hour fest of laughter, great conversation and plenty of wine.

5. As an avid reader I am always looking for a good book recommendation. Today just finished The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein. . Highly recommend it for a good summer read -- Thanks to Beth for the suggestion.

6. Always! I love to put the Show Tunes channel on Cablevision and can often be found cooking & dancing.

7. Need I say more? This summer when the weather is nice I skip my usual Friday morning yoga class and opt for some outdoor activity instead - like rollerblading, biking or hitting the golf course.

8. Lately for me it's been cooking. I have been experimenting lately with vegan baking and other tasty healthy treats.

9. My favorite is from Wayne Dyer. "What I desire is on it's way. And it's coming to me in greater amounts than I could imagine. This is the vision I hold for myself in a state of love & gratitude. No matter what."

10. Always!


Now it's your....I invite you to add a post sharing your plans & successes.

No comments: