A Matter of Balance: A Woman's Quest for Health, Harmony & Kick-ass Heels


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

An Unforgettable November

We started off the month in beautiful Aruba at our timeshare on the Divi Links Golf Course.


This is the only photo Rich & I are both in...and though it's a little dark you can see the golf course behind us. We like to watch the golfers on the 9th hole to see how they're doing!

It is one of my favorite spots to relax & unwind!
Or as you can see....go out on the town for a great meal.
We've tried just about every restaurant in Aruba by now, so if you're ever going, let me know and Rich will give you his rundown of restaurant reviews
The sunsets are beautiful and I make sure that I get up for the sunrise at some point during the week. I think everyone should catch the sunrise at least once a year!

Only hours after our return, we headed to Pittsburgh after receiving the sad news of the passing of my grandmother, Dolly. The support, cards, and prayers were amazing and we greeted well over 300 people who came to pay their respects to this unforgettable woman.

I've received so many notes from people sharing their memories.





I think my friend Joe summed it up best in his email

"She was an original. There will never be another like her."






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to see you back blogging again! We missed it.

Rich